Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer-ing.

So finally I had the time to blog about it all. I've been sleeping late at night and wakin into the noon of the next day...watchin movies, three to four in a day...

what bliss....
and what a waste...

I'm becoming a 'nocturnal creature' of sorts and don't know if i like it much. I want to intern somewhere. Maybe it'll make me more active. I need a proper routine. Everything is too random. Need to plan.

So finally I had the time to blog about it all. And yet I haven't done much to blog about.


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. thats ma daily schedule... hahaha...

    are ya spy or something... ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. explendit blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i know how u feel
    i have the same routine as you right now
    i need a job but it feels like i'm in pk; there is no job to be found whatsoever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..........This is Aazar from Pakistan. It would like to follow your blog. It would be great having some intellectual discussion with you. Sharing of views. I liked the way you write. I am following you. Hoping that you will do the same. here is my link. www.aazarshad.blogspot.com.
    I would love to hear you.
    Thanks.
    Regards,
    Aazar Ali Shad

    ReplyDelete