Thursday, March 19, 2009

URock!

So I was just appointed one of the URock (Ufone) brand ambassadors for IBA Main Campus. Its not as easy as I thought it would be since most of the potential buyers have already been approached by other ambassadors on campus! However, I haven't let that stop me or bring me down and I will finish what I've started and that too in the best way I can. It is a good pastime and a great distraction for my rather distressed state of mind, which is always filled with thoughts about a bleak future or how to make things right. I wish nobody had any issues ever. yeah, crazy idealistic, I know...

If I succeed at being a good brand ambassador and have consistent progress, then InshaAllah I might even get a great internship over the summer! I am mostly looking forward to all the URock concerts' organizing committees I will get to be a part of because my major interest is in event management anyway... well i just hope everything goes according to plan.

here is the URock video I found on YouTube...



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment